Did you make resolutions?This year I decided to create a mantra for myself. My mantra for 2012 is CHANGE…for Success! Without change we cannot move forward and in order to move forward we need change.
I made a promise to myself:
- End relationships. If they are not rewarding, why endure them? It could be a personal relationship that is holding me back and not allowing me to reach my full potential. Or a business relationship that is not mutually satisfying to both parties.
- Do not hang with negative people. Some people are just very angry, negative people. These people are vampires – they enjoy sucking the positive energy out of you till you are exhausted and slowly become miserable yourself. Misery really does love company.
- Make Lemonade. When life throws you a curveball and hands you lemons, you know what to do…Always look for the positive! I’m a true believer things happen for a reason. Sometimes, okay almost all the time, we never discover the reason immediately. In the end, it did happen for a reason and many instances we can be better off for it.
- Positivity makes us feel good and you can pass it on to others for free and without any effort. The more you pass it on, the more others will embrace positivity too.
- “Every bad situation will have something positive. Even a dead clock shows the correct time twice a day” ~unknown.
- Leap of Faith. This will be the biggest change towards success for 2012. Starting a business is full of excitement and a terrifying venture all at once. It is my oath to you that I will strive to ensure Social Dragon Marketing is synonymous with high quality work and excel at customer care.
- I’m fortunate to have been able to surround myself with wonderful people in my life who can help guide and support me along the way. I do have a few mentors throughout my life. I am thankful for that. Mentoring is a wonderful thing and something everyone should pursue.
- Maya Angelou describes it best “When you get – Give! When you learn – Teach!”
2012 is starting off with CHANGE…for SUCCESS. It’s my personal mantra that provides inspiration and self worth in my life.
What is your personal mantra? I would love to hear what inspires you to nurture and grow?